It must be the end of the week

The network MAYbe Windows, MAYbe not
It may be a simple peer to peer where the application is on a users local
shared drive
It may be a windows 2000 or windows 2003 system or exchange server

I'm looking for a simple system where the user clicks a button, types a
message, and all users logged into my accounting system see the message.

I don't care about others on the network
I don't want to use "net send message" type/style

My original message asked if others had such or similar system which they
might care to share.

Sytze