-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of MB Software Solutions
General Account
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problems getting mailto command to work with attachment for
Tbirdemail client

I'm putting a new feature into my software that allows the user to
automatically email a document produced from my system.  Problem
is---the attachment isn't getting attached to the email!

Here's the code:
*Example format taken from google web find:
*mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] report&body=see
attachment&attachment="/my_location_virtual_path/myfile.lis"

LOCAL loShell
loShell = NEWOBJECT("_ShellExecute", HOME()+"ffc\_environ.vcx")
SCAN FOR lSelected AND NOT EMPTY(cEmail)
        lcCmd = [mailto:] + ALLTRIM(curCustomers.cEmail) + [?subject=Proposal
from ] + ALLTRIM(oUtils.cCompanyName) ;
                + [&body=Proposal attached&attachment="] +
FULLPATH(toRpt.cOutputFile)
        loShell.ShellExecute(lcCmd)
ENDSCAN
RELEASE loShell

What happens currently:  the email gets created, with the proper To:
Subject, and Body....but the attachment doesn't come along for the ride.

Tips/ideas?

Tia!
--Michael