If you look at the protests all over the country against Savage, you will
realize that they were printed with the same fonts and the same styles.  The
attack was coordinated by the Democrats to try to get a conservative
commentator off the air.

It also comes down to freedom of speech.  Why shouldn't someone be able to
question Autism and its treatment?  Are we going to go back to a time when we
couldn't question whether the world was flat, the earth was the center of the
universe, or anything else that we now know is false?

Savage says stuff to get attention, but the essence of his argument is correct,
that  Attention Deficit Disorder and Autism are both way over diagnosed and
over-medicated.

That being said, I think that the rise in Autism is caused by something in the
food supply.  The symptoms of autism are similar to systematic yeast infections
which has been linked to IBS and fibromyalgia.  I suspect it probably has to do
high levels of sugar in the diet, along  with mercury and heavy-metal toxins,
pesticides, and anything else that weakens the immune system.

Right Wing Mike

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike

Bigfoot Hates Obama

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/5690856