[all previous snipped]

I'm not sure what all the hubbub is about. Politicians often use speech
writers (maybe the majority of the time). So, most likely, the writers are
the ones plagiarizing.

And another thing, I'd almost think plagiarizing is really only a problem
when something "significant" or "important" is copied. So if someone is
plagiarizing obvious lies, I don't really care. And clearly pretty much the
only things politicians speak are lies or, at best, exaggerations. I figure
they're all copying parts from all other political speeches.

It's sort of like seeing another article written about how great Windows is
- the authors obviously are copying MS propaganda, but who really listens
or cares?

-Charlie