Michael Madigan wrote:
> 1;  Trusting your intuition is always a good ides.  Unfortunately in my case
> I was in a bad place financially and had to take it.

I think I'd work at a pizza joint or drug store before taking a job I
didn't feel good abou.

> 2.  I hate it when they shop your detailed quote to someone else, but that's
> just the price of doing business.

This is one of the things I "feel for" too. I don't spill any of my
methods in the detailed quote, or give any useful spec for someone else
to follow. But still it sucks when someone undercuts and is more of a
loudmouthed salesperson than I am, and gets the job instead.

Paul