William Sanders / EFG wrote:
> EPS makes a lot of $$ in the Dot Something Arena, but apparently wants to
> do more work converting VFP apps to Dot Something Apps.
>
> Having Ken on Board makes sense, at least for them, as he has loads of
> contacts in the VFP world.
>
> >From a marketing and $$ standpoint, it makes a lot of sense.
>
> I don't agree with the approach, but then I'm a diehard FoxHead.
>
> It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out, But Hey - I don't play
> with that type of conversion..
>
> Mondo Regards [Bill]

Oh for sure it's a great move by EPS, as Ken was the icon for Foxpro for
years as the head of it at M$.  How much conversion work they get, I
don't know, but I'm sure it's a decent amount to be able to bring Ken on
(...then again, perhaps it's just a strategic alliance so no $$ changing
hands unless there's paying clients....which there probably are!).

Good for him!