From: Pete Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OT] Obama's Tax Leopard
To: "ProFox Email List" <profox@leafe.com>
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 1:01 AM

Hi Everybody!

Rather short collection of comments from various people.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122118655132426551.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

"I was drinking my Sunday morning coffee, listening to George
Stephanopoulos interview Barack Obama, when I nearly choked in mid-sip.
Mr. Obama had just acknowledged that his proposed tax hikes on
upper-income Americans, and on capital gains and investments could do
economic harm. And, as the Journal observed, almost no one in the news
media noticed."
--
Regards,

Pete