> Gil, I have a dog too but you are wasting tons of bandwidth with these
> posts, and you know bandwidth is an endangered species. Same on you! ;cP

Did I mention how I am using recycled electrons"?  That is based on an Enron
hatched plan years ago to somehow utilize wasted bandwidth during low
Internet use for high activity period use bandwidth demand (via their highly
proprietary/propiratary PFM technique, Pure F'ing Magic).  It worked out so
well, along with other fantasy business plans Enron was practicing, that
today they are, uh, wait a minute...  Never mind.

Gil