Gil,

That sounds like an incredibly nasty situation. I use a cell phone for calls
and have switched from Starband to a broadband modem card for internet use.
I found a great router for the broadband modem so we can share the
connection and it is actually just as good as using the modem in the laptop
directly.

I don't know how to record calls in this case. I wish I did. We have our own
issues with contractors and creditors, and recording calls would help.

FWIW, I'm studying an online course now that is intended to help individuals
in pro per cases and defend themselves. After $4K in legal bills just for
one meeting and some letters, I decided I just can't afford an attorney. I
was realizing this could be well over $100K in legal bills so I'd lose
regardless. I can't pay bills of that size.

If anyone knows of a way to do these recordings over a cell or broadband
modem connection, let me know! :-D

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.kristynemcdaniel.com/blog
http://www.militarydraftissues.com/
http://www.mcstyles.com/

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't.... you are right.
 -- Henry Ford