MB Software Solutions, LLC wrote:

>> What to believe, what he said or his subsequent spin on it?
>
> Well, I'll agree that they're bitter in many that I've met over the
> years.  I've met many nicer people here in MD, but to be fair, I think
> the western part of PA is a bit "warmer" than the eastern side, where
> they're somewhat colder in general.  Not everyone gets painted with the
> same brush...there are exceptions to every rule.  And as for religion,
> well, the town I lived in was maybe 10% churched....maybe 10%.  Of
> course that would start another holy war thread here among the
> non-believers, but I don't have time to waste on that crap.

Hi Michael!

That is an interesting point. Is religion in the heart of the believer
or is it in the church? Maybe a little of both, I guess, but there was
religion long before there were churches, and some religions do not
build churches.

Of course, Obama dissed both guns and religion in the same sentence in
his remarks about small town PA. He was in San Francisco when he said
it, wouldn't you know. Doesn't like rotten tomatoes in his kisser.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/