On Control Panel => Internet Options => [Programs Section]  choose Microsoft
Outlook instead Outlook Express

It should go fine

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gary Jeurink
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: sending an email from fox pro

The following code was working fine until I upgraded to a new computer.
Whenever I click the event, it sends it to OUTLOOK EXPRESS instead of
OUTLOOK.

How do I fix this in my xp configuration.

--- code -----
DECLARE INTEGER ShellExecute IN shell32.dll ;
  INTEGER hndWin, STRING cAction, STRING cFileName, ;
  STRING cParams, STRING cDir, INTEGER nShowWin

IF people.email > " "
  lcMail = "mailto:"+ people.email
  ShellExecute(0,"open",lcMail,"","",1)
ENDIF

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---