Actually what happened is that people started buying the dollar because they
thought it was safer than any other currency.   That's why oil, in part, is
going down.  Also a world-wide depression would cut oil demand drastically.

On Wednesday, November 5th, Vote for Barack Obama

Right Wing Mike
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike