John wrote:
> He's already entered a guilty plea and is throwing himself at the mercy of
> the court. He will get probation, bank on it. I think there might be a minor
> fine too, but I wouldn't bet on it. The courts are full of liberal judges
> who want to throw the cops in jail, and let the thugs out.

Hi John!

Back in the bad old issued .357 days I had a friend on a suburban force.
He used to say that he would draw on a perp, cock it and tell him to run
with a devilish grin on his face. The guy would just about pee on
himself and sir him to death while raising his hands. Then he would
holster the gun and say "Damn!"

--
Regards,

Pete