Stephen Russell wrote:
> <http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/latinamerica/la-me-immighome6-2008oct06,0,4963586.story>
>
> wow, we get pissed that they take jobs but they make payments?  From
> my used car business I know that it is true, and when one doesn't you
> put the word out to his amigo and he shows up with $$$$.
>
> So they may not pay fed taxes, but they do pay sales taxes on all they
> consume.  Seems like the best reason to put up the consumption tax and
> repeal the IRS.  IMO.

Hi Stephen!

Wow! 1.15% better at making payments. Could it have anything to do with
seven or eight employed adults living in each home the way they do it in
Sarasota, along with all the kids seven or eight adults have? Nah, silly
to even think that. That kind of density would create a ghetto, and the
spics would *never* do that.
--
Regards,

Pete