>Get them for working without documents... But BUYING without documents? Hell
no.

How many of them could produce documentation?  I would not be surprised if they
were primarily no doc loans... and now we have to bailout the banks that gave
them.  They felt good to get the house, they bank made a loan (and probably
sold
it to some sucker investor), and we felt bad because we have to pay for the
mess.

They are illegal... what more do we need to know?

--
Larry Miller