Hi Everybody!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i4OpiwXT-cn2aMmpTpiUVElig0FgD93NT6S02

"Some of the frustration at McCain's rallies is from people who want the
candidate to go harder after Obama. In Waukesha, when a voter begged
McCain to take a more combative tone toward Obama, McCain instead talked
about the financial crisis.

"Could I just say very quickly, yes, I'll do that," McCain said. "But I
also, my friends, want to address the greatest financial challenge of
our lifetime with a positive plan for action." "
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/