From: "Pete Theisen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ProFox Email List" <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] Countdown: Palin Wants To Help Special Needs Kids By
DoingAway With Science

Helio Wakasugui wrote:
> C'mon Bob, don't be silly.
>
> BTW, are you a creationist?

Hi Helio!

There are some ultra religious persons who ask such questions as if it
were a black/white yes/no answer sort of thing. In fact, God may have
created the ancient world and all of its creatures, intending for them
to evolve and mutate into greater biodiversity. He may also have
intended for some of them to become extinct.

In this respect, the ultra religious and atheist have much in common.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/