On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:18 AM, Michael Madigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> They already make the Clinton Administration look like a bunch of choir boys.
>
> If Obama wins, this will be the most oppressive, vindictive, and vicious
> administration in the history of America
>
> Do you think this affirmitive action slug will go to jail for this?  Nahhhhhh.
>
> http://minx.cc/?post=276707

I know that every baby born in Shelby county w/o a father present or
listed on the certificate will generate the a subpoena for DNA to
prove paternity and then set up payments to the mom.  One of my
neighbors found out he had a son that way.  He was never contacted by
the woman ahead of time.  He and his son have gotten along fine over
the years and he was glad that this was in place.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159