You don't need a digital antenna.

The website below answered all of my questions;  especially, since my
signals come from three different compass points.

To get all of the compass points without having to turn the indoor
antenna, I got a GE Amplified Quantum Antenna #24775.

 From Froogle:

http://www.google.com/products?q=Quantum+Antenna+%2324775&btnG=Search+Products&scoring=p

It has three panels so I was able to capture signals from three
compass points up to 26 miles from me.

My suggestion:  try your current antenna first.

Analog drops dead at midnight on February 17, 2009.  All full-power
television stations in the United States will stop broadcasting in
analog and switch to 100% digital broadcasting.