Hi Gil,

Yep, that is the problem.  As I mentioned in my original post 80% of the
pages printed have a picture (identification photo) on them hence the need
for the better quality photo printing of an inkjet over a laser.  In this
case the quality of the printed documents is directly related to the
professional image of the Company.

Nick