Ed:  Thanks for the non-smart-ass answer.  I have combed through Dabo a
lot of times for answers but some take more research than others.  I
just thought I would ask and you were gracious enough to answer (the
second time).   ;^)

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SanDC, Inc.
623-582-0323
Fax 623-869-0675

Phoenix Python User Group - [EMAIL PROTECTED]