Did Doug Wilder do a good job?   Looks like his biggest achievement was
pardoning Allen Iverson. LOL

I bet you can see a lot of Black criminals and domestic terrorists being
pardoned by Obama.  Sirhan Sirhan has got to be excited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Douglas_Wilder

Barack Obama is not My President

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike