No, we weren't bashing Palin; there were many concrete reasons for
being concerned about placing her a 72-year-old heartbeat away from
the most powerful office on Earth. Now that the election is over, the
truth is finally coming out from those who had first-hand experience
working with her. Even Fox News can no longer pretend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezh2SNwPcKc

        This is pathetic. Policy has nothing to do with it; there are many
people with whom I have policy disagreements that I would nonetheless
consider qualified. This is about people helping hide the truth from
the American people and potentially risking its security by putting a
dimwit in office. Forget 'country first'; this was nothing if not
'politics first'.

-- Ed Leafe