Hi Everybody!

He is the owner of A Small Orange, the hosting company I use. I have
some issues with my current billing and I plain can NOT get in touch
with anyone at the company.

If anyone does know him, please alert him to the fact that all his
automatic stuff isn't working and he has to at least occasionally reply
to his emails.

http://forums.asmallorange.com/index.php?showtopic=12155
--
Regards,