Jean Laeremans wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Jean MAURICE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > Just let it be my old friend they'll never get the importance of a a
> real railsystem, just let it be....

Hi Jean!

We outgrew rail. Our communities are now so large that we have to take a
car to the rail station and park. Then take the rail. Then take another
car from that rail station to wherever we are going and park again.

That is two cars to buy, maintain, insure and park. The fare and taxes
to support the rail on top of that.

And, D liberalism insures us of plenty of criminals preying on us
whenever we are exposed to the public. Where you park the criminals are
waiting, all through the trip the criminals are waiting, at the other
parking lots the criminals are waiting. At the stoplights the criminals
are waiting.
--
Regards,

Pete