I find it refreshing to have a president-elect who wants to keep his
constituents informed in an open and honest conference with the American
people, especially after 8 years of a secretive Bush Administration that
was less than candid or honest.

President-elect Obama made it very clear that there is only one USA
government, and there can only be one USA president at a time as leader
of the one government, and President Bush and his administration are in
charge of the USA government until Jan 20, 2009.

I really don't understand why anyone would be complaining about
president-elect Obama holding a press conference to keep the American
people informed during the current economic/credit crisis and to
introduce his committee of economic advisers, as President Bush has held
an abnormally high number of press conference himself during the crisis.

Regards,

LelandJ