I oppose using any branch of the Federal Government in an abusive or
corrupt manner, including the IRS, that is forced to reconstruct a
taxpayer's taxable income in the absent of written records, so I would
like to call to your the abuses that occurred during the Bush
Administration when the Justice Department was made an arm of the
executive branch for use in punishing anyone outside the President's
inner circle.

Regards,

LelandJ