Hi Kevin,

Kevin Cully wrote:
> Hey Matt,
>
> I may be dense but what exactly do I do to install this?

1. In VFP, select the Solution Samples pane of the Task Pane Manager,
expand the New in Visual FoxPro 9.0 heading, and choose the FoxCode Menu
Scripts sample. In the dialog that appears, click the Enable Script and
Install New Properties Dialog Sample buttons to enable the replacement
dialog.

2. set defa to the directory where you have unzipped the NewProperty zip.

3. DO NewPropertyDialog.APP

4. DO NewEditPropertyDialog.APP

Sincerely,

_Ajit Abraham