If anyone is in the market for a T1 line from Covad, I have a contact. If you
go to their web site, the price is $399/mo minimum.
They have a non-advertised promotion on now for $299/month with a 1 year
contract. First month and installation is free, but you
must pay $200 for the router plus tax and $30 for a 'fuel charge' for the tech
to come out and connect the line. This is in the San
Francisco bay area so your deal might be different. The router is probably a
Netopia. That is what Covad put on my other lines.
Netopia can be a pain to setup if you are not used to it. I have screen shots
that I can put on a web site if anyone needs it.

If you call sales and they say you are mistaken, let me know and I will give
you a phone number and person to call.

I have had T1 lines from Covad in the past (also ATT, PacBell and others) and
Covad has the best support of all in my opinion. The
on-site response time on this promotion is 24 hours instead of the usual 4
hours. I have never had to have on-site support on a T1
line. Now if I could get a T3 for $499 life would be good.