I can't wait until the market runs all the sissies out of the market, so
there well be a solid floor upon which to build the next great bull
market that should go up to above 28,000, before the next major crash.

The Dow rose 552.59, or 6.67 percent, to 8,835.25, after falling as low
as 7,965.42 and rising as high as 8,876.59. That's a trading range of
911 points. The Dow did not sink below its Oct. 10 trading low of 7,882.51.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3683270/

Regards,

LelandJ