From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Slay
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Does VFP have a "Go To Definition" feature like Visual Studio?

I'm looking for a feature that VFP needs really badly that is in Visual
Studio.

In the code editor, I want to right-click on a method call on a  line of
code, and get VFP to open that method in a code edit window.

So, if I'm on a line of code that reads:

Thisform.CalculateMaterialCost()

I want to right-click on it (or whatever gesture), and *boom*, it should
open that method in an edit window. Obvious need, right?

Even if you click "Look Up Reference" it won't even find it because the form
is open and it doesn't search in open forms.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---