On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Michael Madigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's hard to respond to someone who spells like a 3 yo and hasn't a clue of
> how the stock market works.

You still crack me up dude.  Nobody understands how the stock market
works today otherwise the USA and the world would not be in the mess
we have.

Currently we are in lame duck O season.  The new leaders who own the
legislature want to give the new guy credit for whatever they pull out
of their butts.   So nothing is going to happen till mid Jan.  Sucks
for all of us.

I wonder is China has seized on the lack of orders for second half of
Christmas Season?  On top of that seems like few people are restocking
stores for keeping inventory on hand.

I wonder why the car companies have not negotiated with the Oil
companies to get funds to stay afloat.  GM makes better gas burners
from a consumption POV then anything out of Japan.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159