From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michael Madigan
Sent: Thursday, 20 November 2008 9:55 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [OT] Obama crash continues

The Dow Jones had risen 1600 points when it looked like McCain was closing
the gap and had potential of winning.

Are you so blind that you think that it's a coincidence that the market has
gone straight down after the election?

Why was the high-water mark election day?

Barack Obama is not My President

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike