But it never is.  Everyone thinks they're getting cheated.

This is particularly true if you're a system administrator.  You keep the
computers running, you run the updates, you keep the computers patched, you
repair the hard disks of computers that are showing bad blocks in the event
log, you make repairs as necessary, you optimize the computers and networks to
make them hum, you do daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly backups, you keep
anti-virus and anti-spy ware running, and you keep the firewalls intact.

And the question always is "why do we need you?"  LOL