 S   23 -   12
 M   24 -  329
 T   25 -  156
 W   26 -  127
 T   27 -   74
 F   28 -   43
 S   29 -   14
 S   30 -    8

Message Counts By Day of Week for November 2008
DOW        Count
---        -----
Sun -  276
Mon -  561
Tue -  436
Wed -  477
Thu -  425
Fri -  300
Sat -  173

Distinct Posters to the List
(changes relative to October, 2008)
        Non-OT messages: 114 (Up 21.28%)
        OT messages: 43 (Up 13.16%)
        NF messages: 68 (Up 11.48%)
Total number: 124 (Up 18.1%)

Top 20 Contributors by Number of Non-OT Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.   60       MB Software Solutions General Account

  2.   58       Michael Madigan
  3.   43       Stephen Russell
  4.   40       Gil Hale
  5.   40       Alan Bourke
  6.   36       Paul McNett
  7.   35       Kevin Cully
  8.   35       MB Software Solutions,
        LLC
  9.   25       Pete Theisen
 10.   24       Ed Leafe
 11.   21       Jeff Johnson
 12.   21       Ricardo Araoz
 13.   20       Ted Roche
 14.   20       Tracy Pearson
 15.   19       Allen
 16.   19       Rick Schummer
 17.   18       Steve Ellenoff
 18.   18       Matt Slay
 19.   15       Dave Crozier
 20.   14       Kristyne McDaniel

Top 20 Contributors by Number of OT Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.  494       Michael Madigan
  2.  340       Pete Theisen
  3.  130       Alan Lukachko
  4.  122       Geoff Flight
  5.   98       Leland F. Jackson, CPA
  6.   87       Kristyne McDaniel
  7.   79       Larry Miller
  8.   69       Ricardo Araoz
  9.   36       Ed Leafe
 10.   36       John
 11.   35       Helio Wakasugui
 12.   27       MB Software Solutions General Account

 13.   26       Adam Buckland
 14.   24       Nicholas Geti
 15.   24       Stephen Russell
 16.   17       Michael Oke, II
 17.   17       Cecil Champenois
 18.   15       Jean Laeremans
 19.    9       KAM.covad
 20.    9       Leland Jackson

Top 20 Contributors by Number of NF Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.   38       Michael Madigan
  2.   27       Gil Hale
  3.   27       Alan Bourke
  4.   25       Stephen Russell
  5.   23       MB Software Solutions,
        LLC
  6.   22       MB Software Solutions General Account

  7.   17       Ted Roche
  8.   16       Pete Theisen
  9.   15       Paul McNett
 10.   15       Ricardo Araoz
 11.   15       Ed Leafe
 12.   10       Kristyne McDaniel
 13.    9       Leland F. Jackson, CPA
 14.    8       Allen
 15.    8       NickC
 16.    7       Dave Crozier
 17.    7       David Smith
 18.    7       Vince Teachout
 19.    5       Geoff Flight
 20.    5       Jeff Johnson

Top 20 Contributors by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.  552       Michael Madigan
  2.  365       Pete Theisen
  3.  131       Alan Lukachko
  4.  130       Geoff Flight
  5.  108       Leland F. Jackson, CPA
  6.  101       Kristyne McDaniel
  7.   90       Ricardo Araoz
  8.   87       MB Software Solutions General Account

  9.   82       Larry Miller
 10.   67       Stephen Russell
 11.   60       Ed Leafe
 12.   47       John
 13.   40       Alan Bourke
 14.   40       Gil Hale
 15.   39       MB Software Solutions,
        LLC
 16.   36       Paul McNett
 17.   36       Helio Wakasugui
 18.   35       Kevin Cully
 19.   30       Nicholas Geti
 20.   26       Adam Buckland

Top 20 Contributors by Number of New Threads Started
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.   85       Pete Theisen
  2.   64       Michael Madigan
  3.   17       Stephen Russell
  4.   10       Matt Slay
  5.    9       Ed Leafe
  6.    7       Steve Ellenoff
  7.    6       MB Software Solutions General Account

  8.    4       Rob Anderson
  9.    4       Alan Bourke
 10.    4       Helio Wakasugui
 11.    4       Sytze de Boer
 12.    3       Ricardo Aráoz
 13.    3       MB Software Solutions,
        LLC
 14.    3       Kevin Cully
 15.    3       Kristyne McDaniel
 16.    3       Dave Crozier
 17.    3       Eurico Chagas Filho
 18.    2       Paul Newton
 19.    2       Nick Causton
 20.    2       KAM.covad

Top 20 Non-OT Threads by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Subject                                                  |
  1.   47   [NF] Lean or Agile which do you prefer?
  2.   40   VFPCompression.fll
  3.   32   Amount of money deposited into banks and IRS
  4.   31   When will User Group meetings go virtual (live on the web) ?
  5.   30   [NF] Unacceptable verizon dsl service
  6.   29   [NF] OS dependency (was : Microsoft reveals features of Windows 7)
  7.   29   [NF] VMWare of other Virtualization software
  8.   24   Can VFP9 SP1 & SP2 runtimes co-exist happily?
  9.   24   [NF] LINQ - RIP?
 10.   23   Splitting of Distributable VFP System
 11.   21   [NF]  Printer recomendation
 12.   19   [NF] Thunderbird woes
 13.   18   [NF] Economic tidal wave nearing our company too
 14.   16   UT is down?
 15.   16   [NF] Going to the dark side!!
 16.   15   VFP9 - CSV files
 17.   14   OLEDB VFP in Visual Studio
 18.   13   [NF] Don;t you love Advertising Hype
 19.   13   I love ternary ifs, don't you?
 20.   13   HTML Formatted Emails not working in Outlook

Top 20 OT Threads by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Subject                                                  |
  1.  448   [OT] 25 billion won't do it?
  2.  168   [OT] Obama's redistribution plan at work
  3.  107   [OT] President Obama
  4.   69   [OT] OK, he was elected. NOW answer the questions.
  5.   63   [OT]Stock market not impressed with Obama
  6.   57   [OT] Obama crash continues
  7.   57   [OT] Idiot Californians approve Bullet Train development
  8.   52   [OT] How to determine if a market has hit THE bottom.
  9.   45   [OT] A**hole Gore and his junk "science" whore
 10.   43   [OT]  McCain and Obama
 11.   37   [OT] Religion of Peace slaughters the inocent in Mubai
 12.   26   [OT] Michael Vick, a piece of human garbage
 13.   22   [OT] O-boy breaks 2 promises already
 14.   20   [OT] Obama crash continues in the Asian Markets
 15.   20   [OT] Obama due in Memphis Court to answer for crime
 16.   16   [OT] Riddles
 17.   14   [OT] Ummm... where are all those stock market geniuses?
 18.   14   [OT] Obama is an idiot. No one says crap about his mistakes.
 19.   12   [OT] Want to work for Obama?
 20.   12   [OT] Insurancegate

Top 20 Threads by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Subject                                                  |
  1.  448   [OT] 25 billion won't do it?
  2.  168   [OT] Obama's redistribution plan at work
  3.  107   [OT] President Obama
  4.   69   [OT] OK, he was elected. NOW answer the questions.
  5.   63   [OT]Stock market not impressed with Obama
  6.   57   [OT] Obama crash continues
  7.   57   [OT] Idiot Californians approve Bullet Train development
  8.   52   [OT] How to determine if a market has hit THE bottom.
  9.   47   [NF] Lean or Agile which do you prefer?
 10.   45   [OT] A**hole Gore and his junk "science" whore
 11.   43   [OT]  McCain and Obama
 12.   40   VFPCompression.fll
 13.   37   [OT] Religion of Peace slaughters the inocent in Mubai
 14.   32   Amount of money deposited into banks and IRS
 15.   31   When will User Group meetings go virtual (live on the web) ?
 16.   30   [NF] Unacceptable verizon dsl service
 17.   29   [NF] OS dependency (was : Microsoft reveals features of Windows 7)
 18.   29   [NF] VMWare of other Virtualization software
 19.   26   [OT] Michael Vick, a piece of human garbage
 20.   24   Can VFP9 SP1 & SP2 runtimes co-exist happily?