-----Original Message-----
From: Francis I. Coppage, Jr.
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 2:56 PM

Great Tracy ... works like a charm

I got most of it fused in grey-matter except the ISNULL() and ???.
How does the process.orderno end up being NULL and it return the correct
lineitem/sequence.  I tried something similar (trashed it when it didn't
work)
and got a mish-mash of lineitem's from other orderno's associated to the
wrong orderno.

Would you mind?

Thanks,
Francis