An inept theory of "trickle down economic" promoted by the republican
party, and Mr Ineptitude Supreme" is the more likely culprit of our
current economic state.  Trickle down economic essentially destroyed the
middle class by encouraging an ever widening gulf between the super rich
and workers living in poverty.

I doubt Obama campaign statements regarding repel of the Bush tax cuts
or Obama's inclinations to let Bush's tax cut die a natural death from
expiration, have any effect what-so-ever on current economic conditions,
because there is too much uncertainty about what might happen over the
next two to four years, if anything.

Regards,

LelandJ