www.buycheapsoftware.com

From: Kenneth Kixmoeller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:14:42
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [NF] XP Pro license

Hey - -

Anybody have a surplus XP Pro license that I can buy? Alternately, do
you know a reliable site where I can buy a legit copy cheap? Lots of
copies on fleaBay, but my trust level is not too high.

It has gotten to the point that I need a post-W2K machine, and I
refuse to do Vista. I wanna stay cheap, as I still am (very slowly)
trying to convert my core OS to linux, in spite of my personally
being TSFL.

Ken

Report [OT] Abuse: http://leafe.com/reportAbuse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]