From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Buckland
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:34 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Merry Christmas

Just wrapping up to be back in the UK tonight, so given the likelihood
of being in my local having a drink or two later and not online, I'd
like to wish all the profoxers and OTfoxers a Happy Christmas and a
great 2009.

www.thebucklands.co.uk/family.swf

If however you don't do Christmas, enjoy your mid winter festival if you
have one, join in ours if you don't or failing all else, the secret is
keep banging the rocks together.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---