Michael Madigan wrote:
> Spongebob is Shakespeare compared to MTV.
>
> MTV has certainly speeded up the destruction of America

I do enjoy SpongeBob!  I agree with your comment on MTV.  What kind of
freakin' dooschbags are running that network?  What happened to the good
folks who were responsible for getting it started?  MTV has gone the
same way as WWF (now WWE) where they put too much sex into a non-sex
product.  Yeah, I love sexy stuff, but I swear the last 'x' times I've
seen MTV it's been about a lot of punks (and sex).