Hi all

I have approx 2000 pdfs containing technical drawings originally
produced with either autocad or solidworks. Each pdf has at least 10
seperate views where each view is one small part of the drawing zoomed.

In Windows Explorer if I right click the pdf and print I just get one of
the views and not the full drawing, if I open the PDF in Acrobat Reader
I can check the "All Views" option and when I then print  I get the full
drawing (which is what I want)

Automation does not give me the full drawing and neither does GSPrint
(part of Ghostscript) . I can however open the pdf in Acrobat, print
with the "all views" checked and send it to CutePDF. This gives me a new
flattened pdf which I can then right click/print and all works fine.
However I have 2000 of them and don't want to manually open each one to
print it.

Does anyone know of any tools to flatten the views from a pdf which can
be run either in fox or a batch file please.

Thanks

Graham Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html