In this case AFAIK doesn’t mean much because F isn’t much of a distance.

-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Aráoz
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2009 8:30 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Calvin gets it

Bob Calco wrote:
> Actually no Calvin doesn't get it.
>
> 1. Santa Clause does not exist, that's why he can't show up and introduce
> himself;
>
> 2. God already did show up and introduce Himself, in the flesh, and
> continues to reveal Himself in history and creation. So He definitely
> exists.

GOTCHA ! ! ! ! !
Bobby! You messed up! God did not show up "in the flesh". AFAIK Jesus
(let's say for a minute we accept his historical existence) never stated
he was god, he said he was the son of god. And the burning bush.... then
you should have said "in the wood" (besides which, the bush was not
burning they merely threw a shoe at him).