If Grid.Column.Sparse = .T. I recall some odd behavior with ComboBox in the
grid. When the ComboBox is selected, the text appears, but all the other
rows show the value of the combo box.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajoy Khaund
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:15 AM

Hi,

I have a grid with three columns to enter terms for an invoice. The first
column is description of the term, the second column is to enter percentage
and the third column is to enter amount.
If the Term is connected to a Tax code then in column2 a drop-down combo
will allow a taxcode selection.

To show the combo or textbox I have set the dynamic control property and its
working.

The controlsource for the combo is another column.How do I make the combo
show the right description. Now the percentage is getting overwritten by the
listindex of the combo.

Anythoughts

Regards

Ajoy Khaund
Neamati Road
Near Bhogdoi Bridge
Jorhat 785001-21
Assam, India

Tel: 91-376-2351288
Cell: 91-94350-92287
Mail: akha...@hotmail.com
Mail: akha...@gmail.com

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if
both are frozen."
- Edward  V. Berard, "Life-Cycle Approaches"