Paul Hill wrote:
> Not if you include South Americans!

Lads!
Allow me to fill in some of the big holes your deficient and shitty
education has left in your intellects. I referred to "Americans", and
that is a general term that engulfs "South Americans", "Central
Americans", and "North Americans". Then, amongst the "North Americans"
you have Mexicans, USArians (shit, you guys don't even have a proper
nationality) and Canadians.
Hope this helps.

multipart/alternative
  text/html