Michael Madigan wrote:
> If I were doing the project, I would import it into a foxpro database,
remove the headers (delete the first 7 records), then generate the
individual worksheets with foxpro.  If he wants to email them, you can
have foxpro email them too.

> I agree with you, I would create a webpage to do online editing, but
sometimes customers have it in their mind only to do it one way.

Got an email back from him after I quoted about 40 hrs of billable
work...he says "I was thinking about 4.  I just want a macro."  Well, I
think it's safe to say I'll be passing on this project.  ;-)

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC