I use my hotmail account. They are giving 25 GB where you can store what you
want. I put up the exe's in the public folder and my clients then easily
download them.

If u r travelling you can also upload your projects to private folders and
incase your thumb drive fails you have what you need.

Regards

Ajoy Khaund
Neamati Road
Near Bhogdoi Bridge
Jorhat 785001-21
Assam, India

Tel: 91-376-2351288
Cell: 91-94350-92287
Mail: akha...@hotmail.com
Mail: akha...@gmail.com

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if
both are frozen."
- Edward  V. Berard, "Life-Cycle Approaches"