At 16:21 2009-07-14, Christof Wollenhaupt <foxp...@gmx.de> wrote:
>Hi Gene,
>
> > Did he know where it was stated?
>
>I'm not really sure what you are trying to tell me...
>
>Do you not agree that a Microsoft sales rep in an MSDN talk should know some
>basics about the licensing of their main product (MSDN subscription)? When I
>go to a car dealer I do expect that every sales person there knows whether
>their company is selling, leasing, or renting cars.

      Yes, I "agree that a Microsoft sales rep in an MSDN talk should know some
basics about the licensing of their main product (MSDN subscription)."

      I also observe that "should" and "does" do not mean the same thing.

      Do you know the old joke about how you can tell if a used car
salesman is lying?  His lips are moving.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko