-----Original Message-----
From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Eurico Chagas Filho

Hi Al

Sorry, my mistake. It comes from inexperience, like only 20 years using
VFP, <s>.

E.

You wont show pdf's on anything native. Or web pages, excel or word. Only
text and some pictures.
Nearest is to drop ie in with createobject. It's possible that would do
most. Or the ie control but thats ocx not native.
Al

Well yes, u can built anything there and then show. It is native and u can
print if needed.

E.