Allen wrote:
 > Behalf Of Paul McNett
>> Although an army of compromised Linux machines would have much more powerful
>> and
>> capable tools at their disposal.
> They are all pc's so what's the difference? Windows or Linux compromised is
> a bad thing. I think sometimes the want to hate Microsoft makes the
> headsoft.

All I meant to say is that most Linux distros come with hundreds of
command-line
tools to analyze, send, modify network packets, running programs, etc. These
tools
could be used by a successful Linux exploit, simplifying the ability to cause
damage.

Windows doesn't come with such easy-to-use, powerful tools.

Paul