Bob Calco wrote:
> Argentina doesn't have "threat levels" per se but rather national "moods."
> It recently changed its national mood from "Not Crying For You" to "Laughing
> At Our Own Irrelevance." Other moods include "Preoccupied With Our Own Body
> Functions," and "Making Up For Our Lack Of Wit By Being Rude."
Yup, we also have "Let's make NATO change their naval tactics" and
"Let's use a couple of Exocets". But you've probably never heard about them.

BTW, this is an international list (as opposed to a US only list). So if
you are about to insult other nations' character you'd better have a
thick skin dear (and I don't mean the harmless comments about Argentina,
but the previous posts).